Thematic Area: Allograft Recipient Care
The following guidance document is endorsed by the Workgroup based on standardized reviews:
Am J Transplant 2009; 9 Suppl 3:S1-155
- KDIGO Guideline gives an overview on post-transplant care after kidney transplantation.
- Guidelines about immunosuppressive therapy and antiviral therapy are given.
- Many other aspects of post-transplant-care are covered.
- Structured post-transplant care is needed.
Comments by Evaluators:
- Partly outdated
- Focus on adult clinical transplantaion
- Only partly valid for children, need of a special pediatric comment