The ERKNet Education & Training Taskforce is pleased to announce the Postgraduate Curriculum for Rare Kidney Diseases starting in January 2021.
The training programme targets post-graduate physicians who wish to become certified European experts in rare kidney diseases. Physicians who complete the educational program and confirm sufficient clinical activity in the field of rare kidney diseases will be recognized by a Certificate as “Rare Kidney Disease Specialist”.
- Employee of an ERKNet Member of Affiliated Partner centre, or at a centre currently applying for ERKNet membership
- Postgraduate trainee in internal medicine/pediatrics, or
- Postgraduate trainee in nephrology or pediatric nephrology, or
- Nephrologist or pediatric nephrologist, or geneticist
Certificate qualifying criteria:
- Attendance to at least 80% of all ERKNet Webinars within a three year period (minimum 48 Webinars)
- >75% correct answers in Webinar-related questions
- Processing of at least 80% of all eLearning cases (minimum 30 cases)
- > 75% correctly answered case questions
- Submitted portfolio confirming 2 years clinical activity in the field of rare kidney diseases
To subscribe for the Curriculum, please submit your registration until 31 December 2020.
Upon registration you will receive access to the eLearning platform and further information.
In case of any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to your active participation,
ERKNet Educational Taskforce